At Calvary Chapel, you will find:
- Bible teaching that will help you understand God’s Word and help you obey Him in your walk with Him.
- Opportunities to get to know the family of God as well as experience fellowship together.
- Communion that is observed every last Sunday of the month in remembrance of our Lord and Savior.
1 Corinthians 11:23-32
- Spiritual and heart-felt worship and prayer our times of worship consists of primarily well-loved
hymns and contemporary songs. The musical instruments are used to “enhance” worship to the Lord
from the heart, not to “create” an atmosphere of worship.
- Prayer is vital in our worship of God.
- Fellowship that is biblical and true to the Lords desire, a family full of true believers in Christ.
- Evangelism and outreach
- “And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers ~ Acts 2:42
- “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” ~ Matthew 28:19-20
- Childcare is available for all ages in our church
- For small children
- For teens and youth
- There is a strong emphasis on the teaching of the Scripture and nurturing them in the admonition of the Lord.